All of our high quality PVC / vinyl fence products come with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturers. All posts are set at least 30 inches deep and are secured with a minimum of 60 pounds of concrete. Panel support rails insert into the posts (no expensive brackets that break when the first storm comes through) and are secured with locking tabs and screws. We actually install a screw inside the post (so it can't be seen) for each top rail. The screw helps hold the panel together and prevents gapping of the panels over time. Vinyl fence is a flexible product that moves with wind. Without the screws helping to hold the panels snug you would start to get spaces between the pickets and posts. This happens because the locking tabs "pressed" in the rails by the manufaturers are only meant to hold the rail in the post. They allow the support rail to move around, which will eventually move the post. We also use products with molded pocket support rails for the pickets. Some companies manufacture solid rails, then cut a groove out of the rails so you can insert the pickets into the rails. This is a cost cutting measure since most companies also produce the ranch style fence you see on farms or along roadways. They just cut the grooves out of the these rails so they don't have to mold a seperate rail for privacy fences. This type of rail is not what you want to use. These rails can actually develope a wavy look because they are "pinching" the pickets. Plus they are not as solid as the molded rails. The rails we use have molded picket seats that securely hold the pickets and provide a dedicated resting place for them.
6' Tall, White, Tongue & Groove Privacy Fence, 5" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 6' or 8' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty......
$20.50 per Linear Foot Installed
6' Tall, White, 1' of Lattice Accent and 5' of Tongue & Groove Privacy Fence, 5" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 6' or 8' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty......
$24.00 per Linear Foot Installed
6' Tall, Golden Pine, Tongue & Groove Privacy Fence, 5" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 6' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty......
$32.00 per Linear Foot Installed
4' Tall, White, 3" Wide Pickets Spaced 3" Apart, 4" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 8' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty.....
$22.00 per Linear Foot Installed
6' Tall, Tan, Tongue & Groove Privacy Fence, 5" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 6' or 8' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty......
$25.00 per Linear Foot Installed
Custom Color Combinations are available using white, tan & golden pine wood grain. With or without lattice, spindle or aluminum spindle accents.
Pricing requires free on site estimate.
Custom 6' Tall Semi Privacy with Closed Spindle Top. Available in white or tan with 6" or 3" pickets spaced 1" apart. Also available with lattice accent top or just three rail semi privacy.
Pricing requires free on site estimate to determine style.
4' Tall, White, 1-1/2" Square Pickets Spaced 1-1/2" Apart, 5" Square Posts, Standard Flat Post Caps, 8' Wide Panels, 100% Virgin Materials, Lifetime Warranty.....
$24.00 per Linear Foot Installed
- Posts are set 30 inches in the ground then the hole is filled with some soil to help hold the post in place. The a full 60lb bag of concrete is added to the hole. Then more soil is put on top to provide soil for grass to grow in around the post.
- Panels are installed piece by piece. We don't use full one piece panels from Home Depot or Lowes. Ours have individual support rails & pickets. On all of our styles the support rails insert in the post. The manufacturers crimp locking tabs into the end of each rail to lock it in the post. But we go a step further and install screws, inside the post, in the top rail. We put them in snuggly against the post to prevent panel movement. Panel movement is what creates large gaps around the posts in PVC priovacy fences. Our system helps hold everything together in a tighter manner.
- I hate seeing a flat gate in a hill or grade in a customers yard. It can lead to large gaps where pets or children can get out. Whenever we have a gate that will be on a grade we will custom build that gate to give you a tighter fit and more security.
- We only use the best gate hardware. Each gate leaf has one pair of stainless steel, black vinyl coated, self closing, adjustable hinges. They cost more, but they save time during installation and if a gate adjustment is ever required. Each gate also has a double sided key lockable Keystone Advantage Latch. These latches are great beacuse all of the inner workings are protected by the post. We also use aluminum I-beam inserts in each of the gate hinge posts for two reasons. 1) It provides more stability for the weight of the gate 2) It gives the screws for the hinges something solid to hold them up.
- Materials. All of our PVC / vinyl installations are 100% virgin, co-extruded poly vinyl carbonate supplied by top notch manufacturers like Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products, Inc, Homeland Vinyl Products, Inc & Master Halco Illusions. All of which provide a Lifetime Warranty for their products.